Just finished Heaven is Here it is AMAZING!!!! I cried about 99.9% of it. It is so inspirational and makes me so thankful for what i have. I have faithfully read NieNies blog(nieniedialogues.com) for about two years now and i look up to her so much. She has been through the impossible and is always happy and positive. I am thankful for her example and for sharing her story with the world.
(Me and NiNie at the Mindy Gledhill concert)
I remember walking into the concert with my mom and over hearing the ushers saying "So the Nielsons will sit here ......" while pointing to the row right in front of where me and my mom were sitting! Honestly i probably stopped breathing for about a minute and just thought to myself this is not happening there is no way NieNie is going to be sitting right in front of me!!!! (To me NieNie is like my celebrity hero in case you couldn't tell) Well soon enough, before the concert started in walk the Nielsons and again i stopped breathing and i wanted to jump up and down and yell "NieNie over here my name is Chloe and you are like my biggest hero.... hi Jane hi Claire hi Nicholas hi Ollie" but then i came to reality and realized that she didn't know me and would probably think i was a total creep... which i would have been. Instead i planted it in my mind that i WAS going to gt a picture with her. And at the end of the concert people swarmed here trying to get the same thing i was... a picture with the Stephanie Nielson. But getting a picture wasn't easy they had they ushers guard her (which was probably so she didn't get knocked over by the fans like me) and after a couple picture they surrounded her and said OK we have to go no more pictures. My heart sunk and i got a pit in my stomach and thought i was going to die..... so i just went right under two of the ushers arms and walked right up to her and said "Hi can i get a picture with you" she was so king and said yes my mom hurry and snapped this picture and then the "guards" took her away. I couldn't believe it I had got a picture with NieNie!!!!!!! I stared at it the whole way home and still to this day it was the best day of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment