Thursday, April 12, 2012
Dance and tumbling
I have decided to start dance again and maybe tumbling!!!:) I'm not sure my mom is as excited as i am cause every time i mention it she just has this look like oh no not dance again. I still love soccer and will probably play again i just want to try dance again its not permanent. I would love to do both but my mom says that she is only one person and cant get us to all our activities that we are in now (football,baseball,piano,soccer,scouts,young women's, and going to friends.. and all her stuff) Ya i admit it is A LOT and as she always tells us she is a single parent a lot because my dad is at work or traveling so i do give her credit. But i mean enough of my friends go to dance and soccer and tumbling that i could find a carpool to all three...just saying. well i am going to do my daily blog stocking adios.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment