Sunday, November 20, 2011

Twilight, New Moon, Ecipse, and Breaking Dawn!

I love all these books i could read them all over and over and over! I was so excited for the Breaking Dawn movie to came out and when it did my heart was beating so fast i couldn't breathe. I have watched all the movies about 100 times each and read each book 2-3 times. My friend Chloe and i went and saw the first half of Breaking Dawn and i am defiantly going to the midnight premiere of the second part i cant take the break I'm dying! I never cry in movies but i will admit i cried TWICE in this movie! I loved it so much i don't even know how to explain it it was sooo AMAZING!!!!!! I hope you have read the books and seen the movies. And if you haven't you better start and you will be so happy you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment