A couple days ago i was in AP and we were waiting by the door for the bell to ring and when it did everyone was in such a hurry to get out, and being the klutz that i am i totally tripped and shoved my friend Larissa to the ground. I felt so bad and our friend Chloe was laughing and almost fell on the floor and my teacher thought i did it on purpose so he made us stay by the door and talk to him about what happened and she told him it was fine and i didn't mean to(which i didn't) but i felt horrible. So this note is to Larissa.
Dear Larissa,
I am so sorry for pushing you to the ground. I feel so bad and i really didn't mean to. I feel horrible and i hope you will still be my advisory buddy.(and Chloe's):) I love you babe!!!!!!! SORRY!!!!!!
Love,
Chloe
No comments:
Post a Comment